Friday, June 16, 2006

Been doing some thinking...

Hey! Don't scoff, I do that sometimes y'know. It's confusing as heck, but I find that my brain has a will of its own.

I have decided that I will continue to follow up on my sister's situation. I will have her report progress on her case to me, and I will post it, and my take on it, right here! Why? Because I want justice! I want what's right, and someone stealing other people's creative work isn't... Well, right.

My sister read my last post, her feedback was all positive, she liked what I had communicated, and didn't want anything changed... With the small exception, that I should have mentioned Kvinnesiden far more than what I did.

Apparently, she has managed to suss out our brother, and have had him read this blog too... Hmmm, how did she manage to unearth him? He's been incommunicado, or so it seems for the last week or so. Our mom's not even been able to get hold of him on the phone. I had actually suspected him of having taken off to get some quality angling in. Yep, he loves that stuff, especially if it results in a large, fat salmon that he can hand over to our mom (he never keeps 'em to himself). I am, however, pretty sure he's not out angling, he needs to find a new home A.S.A.P. seeing as his former landlady have sold the house. New owners intend to modernize the house, and they have no room for a tenant. We're still in the dark about his process in this endeavor (sp?).

Oh, nevermind the spelling, I'll shoot it past Kiri later, I still haven't found my beloved dictionary. Wonder what I did with it, where did I put it? I'll have to do a methodical search for it, it's gotta be in this room, somewhere!

I haven't heard back from sister today, though... I suspect she might not be conscious at the moment. She's like me, a nightowl. She functions best at night and prefers to sleep through the day, if she's not in a work situation. Oh how I relate!

So, if anyone actually finds this blog, in the least bit interesting, check back for semi-regular updates. We will find a way to break The Creature, we'll just have to!

5 Comments:

Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Well, as long as I can get to a PC, you've got me as an interested reader. And don't worry so much about your English and spelling... I can't say or spell anything in your language.

(Now I can read, write and say a bit in Spanish and mumble a few words in Japanese, and I do mean a few.)

4:46 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Oh hey! I can swear in Finnish and I know some phrases (none good) in German, Spanish and French... Also Japanese! Wakirimassen (sp? Can say it, not write it!)! Hai!!!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

LOL - I only know "Shi-mata!"

8:10 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Don't know that one!

Did I mention that I'm on vacation time, now? Yup! No going back to work untill first week of July. And then only five weeks untill I'm off again for three weeks!!! Aaaahhh... Bliss!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Joyous news. Enjoy, party, relax, have fun and don't forget to get The Creature!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home