Thursday, June 29, 2006

VICTORY!!! ...Or maybe not...

Well, I've had a conversation with my sister. She's getting all sorts of advice lately. First one being to be as vocal as possible about her situation, then to be mostly quiet, not act out. Which means, she's now worried about making comments here. That's really a shame, I would have preferred for her to present her case, in her own words (albeit in Norwegian) to help her out as much as I can form here. I'll still comment on what goes on in her battle against Kvinnesiden and so forth, but I won't be able to get her to comment. At least not yet.

My brother moved last weekend, I did not have to go help with anything! He did most himself, though, I suspect at least one og his buddies helped him with the heavy lifting, etc.

More good news... I bought myself an external harddrive, yesterday. I now have 400 Gigs more to fill up with music and movies. And I do love my music! Just ask Kiri!

And the bestest news for last...

After coming home, yesterday, I saw that Kiri had tried to contact me on MSN IM. She wasn't there any longer, so I just shot her an email explaining where I had been and what I'd been doing... Then today... Today!!! She's back on AIM!!! I'm currently sending her one of the new tracks I wanted to share with her, all is golden!

Yes, a whole week without Kiri on the other end of my AIM have been hell, especially since it was forced upon us by an outside force, her Fearless Leader, as it were. I have no idea what she's been filling his ears with to get it back, frankly, I don't care. I care only that she's back! Welcome home, sweetie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Mostly, I didn't ask. When he asked me about it, I explained that you were too damn far away to talk to in any other method.

He was satisfied since I wasn't talking to JGA.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

And what's he gonna do? Fire me? Go ahead, I figure he is going to anyway once we move the office and he hires new help.

5:49 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

With JGA leaving? You really think he'll risk having no one that actually knows what's going on?

Nah, my bet is, he'll not fire you, just annoy you to the point that you walk out the door, leaving nothing but a paper behind with passwords etc for him to figure stuff out on his own.

Well, I AM that far away, and when I tried phoning you, you were never home! Or wait, did I actually catch you five minutes before you had to someplace else, once? I forget...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home