Sunday, September 05, 2010

Went 'shopping' last night...

... Shopping as in visiting an online store I do some shopping from. Came out pretty good, a pair of new shoes, a new coat, two over-sized jumpers and a cowl that follows one of the jumpers.

I've never really been a fan of shopping for clothes in actual stores, too many people (I'm claustrophobic and hate crowds) and having to try everything on in the store. I prefer shopping online, try it on at home and return whatever doesn't fit.

Shot off a couple of emails to Kiri to show her the shoes and coat, there was purring heard from Virginia over both items. The shoes are wedges and they have the same style as my newest pair of boots that I ordered from the same place about a month ago. I decided I needed the shoes too as boots aren't always the best choice depending on the weather.

The coat is for when the weather gets a little colder than what it is right now. This weekend has given us the best weather in a few weeks. It was even good enough to hang some laundry outside, not bad in itself as I have no room for hanging laundry inside and would have to use the dryer, which draws so much power, it isn't even funny.

These are the boots I bought about a month ago, very comfortable to wear.

These are the shoes I ordered last night. Should be as comfortable as the boots.

I love over-sized jumpers, these are a greyish purple.

Slightly different and Black.

The cowl that goes with the first jumper.

The coat! Don't think I need to say too much about this one...

Not too much else to report. I'll just let Kiri know where she can get the whole shopping-list I put in last night, and leave it at that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home