Sunday, May 25, 2008

Aaahh... Blogspot!

I kinda feel like I've been neglecting this blog. Been so busy over at Live Spaces and getting into blogging in my own language, this place has seen few updates lately.

Come tomorrow, I'm back to work 100%. About freaking time, is all I'm saying. The arm is far from 100%, but I don't care anymore. 80% has been going good enough that I don't wanna wait anymore.

Kiri has opened up a Space too, but she hasn't done much with it. She ran into some of the same problems my sister did, though she did manage to snag the horoscope service that my sister is still in hot pursuit of. Told my sister, she was aghast that Kiri had managed in one try, what she has been trying to do, but failed at for weeks.

I kinda feel like I've neglected Kiri too, seeing as my blogging at Spaces is in Norwegian, which she doesn't understand. Maybe I should start a second space, in English?

I didn't get to see Def Leppard Friday. The plan that most of the team at work was going dwindled out into nothing, and for some reason, I wasn't informed. They all thought I knew, which I didn't until two weeks before the show. Too late for me to nag anyone else into coming with me, and I really don't like going alone. Too bad too, as the show had raving reviews!

As it turned out, one of the girls was invited to a wedding this weekend, and felt that the wedding had to take priority, which I totally agree with, don't get me wrong. But as she was the one that insisted she'd get all the tickets together, I'd have liked to be informed sooner than I was. I really wanted to go...

After that, one by one fell off the 'wanna go' wagon, and I was the last to be informed. Sucks!

In other news, I've put in an application for another job. This would be a new field for me, but one where knowing customer care can come in very handy. It's at the local consumers office, and there's nothing I like better than solving problems. I really hope they'll consider me, it'd mean better pay and more challenges in my work. I crave challenges, these days. There's really not a whole lot of it where I am now. Occasionally I get a tough case, but they are few and far between, these days. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. It's pointless calling them to ensure they got my application, as it was done electronically, and I've already received confirmation they've got it.

Received an envelope from FedEx, Friday. Four packs of Ranch dressing for my enjoyment. Thank you Kiri, I haven't gotten around to mix any up yet, but I plan to! And now my sister is demanding a taste too...

I need to get a care packet ready for Kiri soon. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'll think of something. I know she likes my preferred brand of coffee, so there'll have to be a couple of packs of that too.

The Empress is relaxing out on the veranda today. She got no joy yesterday as it was pouring down with rain, but today, the sun is back!

Oh well, time I got my ass moving a little. Things to do, even on a Sunday...

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Been too busy being sick, tired and... well, just busy to really feel abandoned.

7:37 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Figured. But I felt like I was abandoning you!

Glad to have you back, even if you're still under the weather. I missed my Kiri-shaped friend!

Being sick sucks big time!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

I don't know. The medicine-induced daydreams are kinda fun. Wheee! My very own Duran Duran videos... playing in my head. Whee....

9:27 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Yeah, but darn confusing when the fog clears... 'Where are my DD boys?'

9:29 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Very. Worse is when they were mid-song. I'm like 'hey! get back here!'

::pouts::

9:32 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

::Sounds of hammering and drills whining::
What? What was that? Sorry, pitching up a new Space, needs some work...

Oh, I know. You're right there, getting ready to be smooched, then... Poof, where the hell did he go?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Smooched? No, moe like middle of a song. I rarely dream of Smooching Simon anymore. He's married. He's too fond of the pretty, pretty rails in the videos. (FEED THE 'HO'S) I would rather be sung to.

10:30 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Who said anything about Simon???

::Swoons::

Oh, right, we were talking about your medicine-induced daydreams, not mine. How silly of me!

;o)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Not sure it's safe to ask who you are swooning over....

7:23 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Medicine induced or feverish swooning? They're two entirely different entities.

Or maybe not, as the case may be...

Could be anyone, from any one of mWi's galleries... Yep, they're still saved here!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home