Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mmmmmm... Vacation!

I’ve taken out a vacation week. And girls, let me tell you, it feels good!!!

My birthday came and went quietly, last week. Only one person at work knew, and he also knew what was best for him, he kept his mouth firmly shut about it!

For my birthday, I got a few brand new bite marks and a few new scratches from the ever-present Ylva. She’s getting big, trust me. She’s almost as big as my friend Kari-Anne’s cat, Cindy, and Cindy is a fully-grown kitty lady!

On the subject of my friend Kari-Anne, her birthday gift to me is two full hours of heaven. That means; two full hours of massage! It pays to have a friend, who’s a licensed massage therapist, let me tell ya!

This week is my birthday gift to myself. A week off!

This week is dedicated to spoiling the kitten, a little more. She’s already spoiled rotten, if you ask me…

Try as I might, though, I can’t seem to convince her that the flap-door to her toilet is supposed to be down. I have to keep it propped open, or she’s convinced it’s closed and she can’t possibly get in. That’s when she decides to leave a calling card on the floor. I’m just happy she’s decided to stay off the carpet, when the flap-door falls shut on her. She just can’t get it through her head, that if she’ll just push her face against the flap, it’ll let her in to do her business. I’m going to try to teach her otherwise this week.

That whole pushing her face against a door, thing, She’s already found out that she can easily get the bathroom door open, if I push the door almost closed on her, when she refuses to leave the hamper alone and get her furry butt out of there. Funny how she’s unable to apply that same logic to her own toilet isn’t it?

I’m going to have to take a few pictures of her, and share it with my two readers, Kiri and ShadowRider. Trouble is, every time I try, I fail. She’s a moving target, and she’s faster than the camera on my cell phone. By the time the camera click the picture supposedly taken, she’s way outside the frame… Like in another room or the other end of the living room.

Tomorrow, I’m getting the driver side window on my car fixed. Something snapped in there a while back, and the window keeps sliding open. Forget about closing it, the damn lifting mechanism is shot. That’s what snapped. So, lately, I’ve been freezing my ass off to and from work. I opt not to do any driving unless I really have to, because of it. My mom’s decided that she’s picking up the tab for it, seeing as she’s not helped me with any car expenses since I bought the car, and she’s had nothing but advantages of me having it. Getting driven back and forth, for about six years now, for free. Guess she’s thought about it, and decided to help me out now that I really needed it.

I did catch Kiri, for about three seconds the Monday after I got my ADSL up. She was so swamped with work; we decided to keep it quiet for now. Haven’t seen her at all for about a week, now.

I didn’t get to go back to Retailer’s Support, though. Bastards decided to get three people with zero knowledge about it, so they’ll need full training, before they can actually do any good there. Makes me wonder if anyone there’s actually using their brains for anything at all!

Well, it’s late here in Norway. 11:35 pm. The cat’s conked out on the couch, again, and I’m yawning so much, I feel like I’m about to separate my jaw. I’ll better head off for bed, as I have to get the car to the shop early in the morning. They’re going to get it all done as fast as they can. We delayed it a couple of weeks so that they’d have time to get a new lifting mechanism delivered, that way I won’t have to wait too long for the car to be finished. I can hardly wait to get it fixed, no more freezing drives to work, yay!

Good night from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home